Tulsi Kumar Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Career & more.
Tulsi Kumar Dua commonly known as Tulsi Kumar is an Indian Singer. She is the daughter of Gulshan Kumar and Sudesh Kumari Dua. She was born in New Delhi, India.
Tulsi Kumar began her singing career with backing tracks for Bollywood movies such as Chup Chup Ke, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, and Aksar. Her debut ablum Love ho Jaaye was released in 2009. Along with the album, Kumar made a music video for the title track. Her song “Mujhe Teri” from the movie Paathshaala and “Tum Jo Aaye” from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai became hits.
Tulsi Kumar has gained much popularity on Social Media Platforms. She is quite popular on social media. She has around 4.1M followers on Facebook. Besides Facebook she is also very popular on Instagram. She has around 1.6M followers on Instagram.
|Real Name||Tulsi Kumar Dua|
|Date Of Birth||March 15, 1986|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
Tulsi Kumar Career
- Tulsi made her debut as a singer with the song “Shabe Firaaq” from the lm “Chup Chup Ke (2006).”
- Turning point in her career came with the song “Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein” from “Once Upon A Time In Mumbai” in 2010.
- In 2015, she sang “Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog”, through which her sister Khushali, made her first on-screen appearance.
- She has also worked with Guru Randhawa, Himesh Reshammiya, Pritam, Anu Malik, Amaal Mallik, Mithoon, Jeet Ganguly, Arko Pravo Mukherjee, Meet Bros, and Sajid-Wajid, among others.
Tulsi Kumar Age, Height, Weight
Tulsi Kumar’s age is 34 years. Tulsi’s height is 5 feet 3 inches and weight 51 kg. Her eye and hair colour is Dark Brown and Black respectively. Her body measurements are 33-26-33.
Tulsi Kumar Family
Tulsi Kumar was born on March 15, 1986 in New Delhi, India. Her father’s name is Gulshan Kumar who was the founder of T-Series Music Label. Her mother’s name is Sudesh Kumari Dua. She has 2 siblings a sister named Khushali Kumar Dua and a brother named Bhushan Kumar Dua.
Tulsi Kumar Married Life & Boyfriend
Tulsi Kumar is Married. She is married to Hitesh Ralhan on 18 February 2015. The couple has a son named Shivaay Ralhan who was born on 24 December 2017.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Tulsi Kumar
- Tulsi studied at Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
- She has a degree in Bachelor’s in economics and Psychology.
- At the age of 6, she started attending Suresh Wadkar’s Ajivasan Music Academy, where she learned light classical music.
- Tulsi got trained in music by Pt. Vinod Mishra and Pt. Satyanarayan Mishra.
- She has won 3 GiMa’s; the rst one being for Best music debut non-lm album for the album “Love Ho Jaaye” in 2010.
- Tulsi Kumar’s favourite actors are Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan.
- Her favourite actresses are Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone.
- Tulsi’s favourite song is Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi” from the film “Masoom (1983)”.
- Her favourite destinations are Miami, London and Prague.
Tulsi Kumar’s Salary and Net Worth
Tulsi Kumar has a net worth of $22 Million USD. Her income source is mainly her Singing and Live Concerts.
Tulsi Kumar is very fond of Singing and Travelling. Tulsi likes eating Italian and Mexican cuisine. She also likes doing workout.