Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes commonly Known as Ralph Fiennes is a British Actor film director and producer. He was born in Ipswich, United Kingdom.
Ralph began his career at the Open Air Theatre, Regent’s Park. He made his screen debut in 1990 and film debut in 1992 with the movie Emily Brontë’s Wuthering Heights. He earned his nominations for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor and Golden Globe award for Best Supporting Actor for portraying of Nazi war criminal in Schindler’s List movie in 1993.
Ralph is also known for portraying the role of Lord Voldemort in 2005 film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He was also nominated for Tony Award in 2007. He earned this nomination for performance in play Faith Healer.
Ralph Fiennes is quite popular on social media platforms. He has around 17.8K followers on Instagram. Ralph also has a massive fan following on Twitter also. He has around 1.05K followers on Twitter.
Also read, Avni Gregg Bio
|Full Name||Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes|
|Nick Name||Ralph Fiennes|
|Date Of Birth||December 22, 1962|
|Birth Place||Ipswich, Suffolk, England|
|Citizenship||United Kingdom, Serbia|
|Profession||Actor, Producer and Director|
Ralph Fienns Age, Height, Weight
Ralph Fiennes age is 57 years. Ralph’s height is 5 feet 11 inches and weight 79 kg. His eye and hair colour is Blue and Light Brown respectively.
Ralph Fiennes Family
Ralph Fiennes was born on December 22, 1962, in Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom. His mother’s name is Jennifer Lash and his father’s name is Mark Fiennes. He is the eldest among six children named Joseph Fiennes, Martha Fiennes, Jacob Fiennes, Magnus Fiennes and Sophie Fiennes.
Ralph Fiennes Married Life
Ralph Fiennes was married in 1993 and get divorced in 1997. He was married to Alex Kingston. They met each other when they both were students in Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. He started an affair with his Hamlet co-star Francesca Annis.
Also read, Michael Le Bio
- He is a noted Shakespeare interpreter, he first achieved success onstage at the Royal National Theatre.
- His full name is Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham- Fiennes
- He is the eldest child of Mark Fiennes and Jennifer Lash.
- He has over 17.8 K followers on Instagram.
- He won many awards like BAFTA Award for best actor in a Supporting Role, National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor, British Independent Film Award for Best Actor and Nominee Oscar Best Actor in a Leading Role etc.
- He trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art between 1983 and 1985.
- He was married in 1993 and get divorced in 1997.
- He had an affair in 1995 with his co-star.
- Fiennes loves to do swimming.
- He loves to watch movies and reading books.
Ralph Fiennes’s Net Worth
Ralph Fiennes’s net worth is $10 million. His major source of income is acting.
|Net Worth||Around $10 Million USD|
|Earnings in 2020||$1 Million -$5 Million (Approx.)|
|Income Source||Acting, Director and Producer|
|Does Ralph Fiennes, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does he, Smoke Cigarettes?||Yes|
|Does he Drive?||Yes|
|Can he Swim?||Yes|
|Does Ralph Fiennes, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Ralph, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Ralph Fiennes’ Hobbies||Swimming and Watching movies|