Momina Mustehsan is a Pakistani singer-songwriter, musician and social activist. She was born in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan.
Momina started her music career in 2004 by recording her first cover of Irish singer Damien Rice’s song “The Blower’s Daughter”. She at first learnt to play violin and sang in public for the first time in a choir of her grade school, without any formal music training. she realized she had interest in music after when she had sung for the first time then.
Momina Mustehsan has gained much popularity on Social Media Platforms. She is quite popular on social media. She has around 3.9M followers on Instagram. Besides Instagram she is also very popular on Facebook. She has around 1.4M followers on Facebook.
Also Read:- Neha Kakkar Wiki Biography
|Real Name||Momina Mustehsan|
|Date Of Birth||September 5, 1992|
|Birth Place||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Profession||Singer and Song-Writer|
Momina Mustehsan Career
- Momina started her acting career in 2004 by recording her first cover of Irish singer Damien Rice’s song “The Blower’s Daughter”.
- Then in 2010, Mustehsan recorded a song “Sajna” for their album Junoon 20 in Volume I.
- Then she wrote the lyrics for the song “Pee Jaun”, and sung with Farhan Saeed in 2012.
- In 2014, she recorded a song “Awari” for Pakistani band Soch who approached her, without telling her that they are going to use the song in Indian film Ek Villain.
- In 2016, she marked her Coke Studio debut as a featured artist in season 9.
- Her first song “Afreen Afreen”, alongside Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, broke all previous Coke Studio records by accumulating over 2.5 million views in one day.
- In February 2017, she released the anthem for the Pakistan Super League franchise Islamabad United.
Momina Mustehsan Age, Height, Weight
Momina Mustehsan’s age is 28 years. Momina’s height is 5 feet 5 inches and weight 52 kg. Her eye and hair colour is Black and Brown respectively. Her body measurements are 32-27-33.
Momina Mustehsan Family
Momina Mustehsan was born on September 5, 1992 in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. Her father’s name is Kazim Mustehsan who is a retired brigadier from the Pakistan Army. Her mother’s name is Huma Mustehsan who is a doctor. She has two siblings an elder brother named Hashim Mustehsan who is a doctor and a younger brother named Haider Mustehsan who is an interne at the Pakistan section of the United Nations.
Momina Mustehsan Married Life & Boyfriend
Momina Mustehsan is Unmarried. But she was engaged to Ali Naqvi. Ali is a US based banker in California. They got engaged on September 2016 but later broke up in 2017.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Momina Mustehsan
- Momina was born in Quetta, Baluchistan, and was raised in Islamabad.
- She has lived in New York, Paris, and Kyiv while growing up.
- Mustehsan completed her A’Level from Lahore Grammar School.
- She has a double majors degree in Biomedical Engineering and Applied Mathematics from the Stony Brook University.
- She supports several charitable causes and organizations, that works for the welfare of women in Pakistan.
- In September 2017, she was featured on the cover of OK! Pakistan Magazine.
- In 2018, Momina was featured in the Forbes “30 Under 30 Asia” list.
- Momina Mustehsan’s favourite singers are Justin Bieber, Ricky Martin, Aaron Carter, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
- Her favourite music composer is Amit Trivedi.
- She likes to play Violin.
- Her favourite film is Home Alone (1990).
Momina Mustehsan’s Salary and Net Worth
Momina Mustehsan has a net worth of $1 Million USD. Her income source is mainly her Singing. Her income also comes from TV Commercials and sponsorships.
Momina Mustehsan is very fond of Singing and Playing Musical Instruments. She plays Violin, Guitar, Keyboard, Drums. Momina likes to eat Biryani. She is also a pet lover. Momina is also very fond of Travelling and Swimming.