Lockie Ferguson is a New Zealand cricketer who was born on 13 June 1991 in Auckland, New Zealand. His father’s name is Doug Ferguson and that of mothers is Jan Ferguson, he also had a brother Mitch Ferguson. He started playing cricket since of his childhood and he also won the National Schools Fast Bowling Competition in 2008, during his school days.
He is a great bowler of New Zealand cricket team and he also represents the New Zealand national team and he also plays first-class cricket for Auckland. On 12 December 2019, he made his first-class debut for New Zealand against Australia.
Also read, David Warner Wiki
|Competition ODI FC T20l|
|Matches 37 45 8|
|Wickets 69 161 14|
Lockie Ferguson is a New Zealand cricketer who was born on 13 June 1991 in Auckland, New Zealand. His father Doug Ferguson who was also a member of Auckland cricket team, he developed a deep interest in cricket seeing his father and was named in many domestic matches since his childhood.
His full name is Lachlan Hammond Ferguson and his nickname is Lockie which was given by his parents. He had a serious relationship with Kat Houk. He made his first debut in a Test match on 12 December 2019 against Australia and on 5 November 2019, he has his last T20l against England. International Cricket Council (ICC) declared him to be The rising star of the squad.
Lockie Ferguson is a very famous name in the New Zealand cricket team, he has started his cricket career playing in domestic crickets for New Zealand. He started playing cricket since a very tender age watching his father and taking inspiration in cricket, he has a lot of achievements in his cricket career. Lockie made his first-class debut in ODI on 4 December 2016 against Australia at Sydney, Australia, and he made his first-class debut in T20 on 3 January 2017 against Bangladesh at Napier, New Zealand.
Also read, Hardik Pandya Wiki, Biography
He is known for his fast bowling style and calm nature, he is also known as the title of the one of the Quickest secondary bowler. He made his best efforts to be selected in international crickets and he was bought by the Rising Pune Supergiants for the Indian Premier League (IPL) for 50 lakhs.
- Lockie Ferguson was born on 13 June 1991 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- His father Doug Ferguson was a trainer in Auckland cricket team and his mother’s name was Jan Ferguson.
- He is in a relationship with Kat Houk and both of them are planning to get married.
- He is known for his bowling style which is quite unique from others, he is a fast bowler whose bowling speed is of over 150 km/h.
- Lockie has also received the title of the quickest secondary bowler of New Zealand cricket team.
- It is the fact that he even took the wicket of Sabbir Rahman who is a very capable cricketer.
- Lockie is an avid dog lover and rare a lot of pet dogs in his house.
- Favourite Food – Pizza, Non-veg
- Favourite Colour- Black
- Favourite Sport- Cricket and Golf
- Favourite Cricketer- Brett Lee
- Favourite Destination- Paris and India
Lockie Ferguson is a very famous name in the New Zealand cricket team, he is known for his bowling style and unique style of mode. He keeps in touch with his fans through social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. His Instagram id is (@lockieferguson) and his Twitter id is (@LockieFerguson-12).