Jagat Prakash Nadda Biography, Wiki, Age, Family, Political Career & more.
Jagat Prakash Nadda Wiki Biography:
Jagat Prakash Nadda is an Indian Politician from Bharatiya Janata Party who is the member of Rajya Sabha from Himachal Pradesh. He entered politics in 1975 and joined Sampurna Kranti against Indra Gandhi.
He was elected from Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly in 1993 for the first time, thereafter he was reelected in 1998.
He was made the President of Bharatiya Janta Yuva Morcha in 1991. In 2014 Loksabha Election he was the Union Minister of Health.
Jagat Prakash Nadda was born on 2nd December 1960 in Patna, Bihar. He did his schooling from St. Xavier’s School, Patna. Thereafter he completed his B. A from Patna University and LLB from Himachal Pradesh University.
|Full Name||Jagat Prakash Nadda|
|Date Of Birth||2nd December 1960|
|Home Town||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Schooling||St. Xavier’s School, Patna|
|College||B.A from Patna University |
LLB from Himachal Pradesh University
Jagat Prakash Nadda’s father name is Narain Lall Nadda and mothers name is Krishna Nadda. He married Mallika Nadda who is the professor of History in Himachal Pradesh University. His wife is the daughter of Jayshree Bajarjee who was the Loksabha MP from Jabalpur. She was the member of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad in 1988-1989.
|Father||Narain Lall Nadda|
|Wife||Mallika Nadda University lecturer|
Jagat Prakash Nadda is an Indian Politician with 5 feet 7 inches height and 72 kg weight. He is 60 years old(as in 2020). His eyes and hair colour is black.
|Height||In feet- 5″ 7′|
In centimetre- 173 cm
In meters-1.73 m
|Weight||In kilogram- 72 Kg|
In Pound- 158 lbs
|Age in 2020||60 Years|
Wife & Affairs
- He entered politics only at the age of 15 when he joined Sampurna Kranti aginst Indra Gandhi.
- He won the election as Secretary from Patna University in 1977.
- In 1993 he won the election for the first time in Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly and he was set to Leader of his party.
- In 1998 he was reelected and became the minister of health and family welfare.
- He was also elected in 2007 under Prem Kumar Dhumal government and became Forest, Environment, Science & Technology Minister for 2008-2010.
- In 2014 Lok Sabha Election he became the Minister of Health.
- He did not take an oath as a cabinet minister in 2019 because he will become the President of Bhartiya Janta Party after Amit Sah.
- Jagat Prakash Nadda’s favourite colour is white and blue.
- His favourite actors are Amitabh Bachhan, Rajesh Khanna.
- Nadda’s favourite actress is Shri Devi and Rekha.
- His favourite sports are Swimming and Cricket.
- Nadda’s favourite foods are Litti Chokha and Paneer Tikka.
- His hobby is reading books and swimming.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About
- He is well known for his master strategies in the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- He is going to be the eleventh National President of Bharatiya Janata Party.
- He entered politics when he was only 15 years old.
- He was bought by Nitin Gadkari in National Politics in 2010.
- Nadda has represented Bihar in Swimming Championship held in Delhi.
- He was elected as a member of Rajya Sabha in 2012.
- He loves sports and never misses the opportunity for sports.
|Net Worth in 2020||2-3 Crore|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Income Source||Government Salary|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
|Does Jagat Prakash Nadda, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Jagat Prakash Nadda, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Jagat Prakash Nadda, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Jagat Prakash Nadda, Yoga Practitioner?||Not Known|
|Is Jagat Prakash Nadda, a Jogger?||No|
|Eating Habit?||Not Known|
|Jagat Prakash Nadda’s Hobbies||Reading Books, Swimming|
आप सभी को लोहड़ी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं। pic.twitter.com/ZOyeGXfjnG— Jagat Prakash Nadda (@JPNadda) January 13, 2020
View this post on Instagram
योग को अंतरराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर प्रसिद्धि दिलवाने के लिए प्रधानमंत्री श्री @narendramodi जी को हृदय से बधाई एवं शुभकामनाएं। आज 5वें अंतरराष्ट्रीय योग दिवस के अवसर पर नई दिल्ली के दीनदयाल उपाध्याय पार्क में योगाभ्यास किया। देश, दुनिया में सभी को योग दिवस की शुभकामनाएं। #YogaDay2019