Jagat Prakash Nadda is an Indian Politician from Bharatiya Janata Party who is the member of Rajya Sabha from Himachal Pradesh. He entered politics in 1975 and joined Sampurna Kranti against Indra Gandhi.
He was elected from Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly in 1993 for the first time, thereafter he was reelected in 1998.
He was made the President of Bharatiya Janta Yuva Morcha in 1991. In 2014 Loksabha Election he was the Union Minister of Health.
Jagat Prakash Nadda was born on 2nd December 1960 in Patna, Bihar. He did his schooling from St. Xavier’s School, Patna. Thereafter he completed his B. A from Patna University and LLB from Himachal Pradesh University.
|Full Name||Jagat Prakash Nadda|
|Date Of Birth||2nd December 1960|
|Home Town||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Schooling||St. Xavier’s School, Patna|
|College||B.A from Patna University |
LLB from Himachal Pradesh University
Also read, Maninderjeet Singh
Jagat Prakash Nadda’s father’s name is Narain Lall Nadda and his mother’s name is Krishna Nadda. He married Mallika Nadda who is a professor of History in Himachal Pradesh University. His wife is the daughter of Jayshree Bajarjee who was the Loksabha MP from Jabalpur. She was a member of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad in 1988-1989.
Jagat Prakash Nadda is an Indian Politician with 5 feet 7 inches in height and 72 kg weight. Jagat Prakash is 60 years old(as in 2020). His eyes and hair color is black.
Also read, Rashmi Desai
Wife & Affairs
- He entered politics only at the age of 15 when he joined Sampurna Kranti aginst Indra Gandhi.
- He won the election as Secretary from Patna University in 1977.
- In 1993 he won the election for the first time in Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly and he was set to Leader of his party.
- In 1998 he was reelected and became the minister of health and family welfare.
- He was also elected in 2007 under Prem Kumar Dhumal government and became Forest, Environment, Science & Technology Minister for 2008-2010.
- In 2014 Lok Sabha Election he became the Minister of Health.
- He did not take an oath as a cabinet minister in 2019 because he will become the President of Bhartiya Janta Party after Amit Sah.
Also read,Jason Roy
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About
- He is well known for his master strategies in the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- He is going to be the eleventh National President of Bharatiya Janata Party.
- He entered politics when he was only 15 years old.
- He was bought by Nitin Gadkari in National Politics in 2010.
- Nadda has represented Bihar in Swimming Championship held in Delhi.
- He was elected as a member of Rajya Sabha in 2012.
- He loves sports and never misses the opportunity for sports.
|Net Worth in 2020||2-3 Crore|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Income Source||Government Salary|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|