Maninderjeet Singh Bitta is the chairman of All India Antiterrorist Front(AIATF). He was born in Amritsar, Punjab and joined Congress Seva Dal only at the age of 8 years. He is inspired by the great martyr Bhagat Singh and doing social work since his childhood.
He is the former President of Indian Youth Congress and was also the minister in Punjab under Beant Singh. People also know him because of his security system. He has got lifetime Z category protection due to several fatal attacks on him. Also, his private security is no less than that of a high profile politician.
Bitta came in the light of the public when he was seriously injured in a bomb blast and lost his both legs in Amritsar on 7th July 1992. In this blast, 15 people were injured. Even after the loss of his both legs he did not stop and start fighting against terrorism and doing social work.
He mainly works for the martyred soldiers and the families of those killed in the terrorist incident. At the same time, he also runs a variety of campaigns to eliminate terrorism from the country. His supporters say that terrorists also fear him. Some people call their front even their army.
|Full Name||Maninderjeet Singh Bitta|
|Nick Name||MS Bitta|
|Date Of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Home Town||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Profession||Social Worker, Politician|
- Firstly he was seriously injured in a bomb blast in Amritsar on 7 July 1992. In this bomb blast, he lost both legs and 15 other people were also injured. After this attack, he became stronger and started fighting against terrorism and also started helping the family of the martyr.
- He was also attacked in New Delhi near Parliament House on11 September 1993. In this attack, 9 peoples were killed and 36 people were seriously injured.
- In the New Delhi attack, a terrorist from Punjab named Devender Pal Singh Bhullar was involved. when he was found guilty, he was sentenced to death by the Supreme Court of India. Bhullar was the member of Khalistan Liberation Force.
|Height||In feet- 5feet 8inches|
|Weight||In kilogram- 52Kg|
In Pound- 114 lbs
|Age in 2019||Not Known|
|Body Measurement||Not Known|
Wife and Affairs
Some Unknown and Interesting Facts About Maninderjeet Singh Bitta
- In an interview, he said,” India needs to follow the steps of Isreal to eliminate the terrorism from the country”
- For some dissension, he left the Congress party but still, he appreciates Congress party.
- He has said that Shila Dikshit wants to protect the mastermind of New Delhi attack Devender Pal Singh Bhullar.
- He was made the national president of the Indian Youth Congress by the former Prime Minister Narasimha Rao.
- Various types of accusations were made by him on many big leaders of Congress
- On November 6, 2004, Bitta also attended a large rally in Delhi in support of the re-election of US President George Bush.
- After leaving politics, Bitta became a full-time social worker.
- Bitta is also very aware of the problem of students and youth.
- Maninderjit Singh came into the limelight when he was badly injured in a bomb blast in Amritsar, Punjab on 7 July 1992.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About
|Net Worth in 2020||Not Known|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Income Source||Not Known|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|