Who is Sophie Nélisse? Age, Height, Net Worth, Movies, Tv-Shows, Facts, Boyfriend, Wiki, Biography
Sophie Nélisse is a Canadian actress who has been in a number of films. She is well recognized for her Genie Award-winning performance in Monsieur Lazhar, her role as Liesel Meminger in Markus Zusak’s best-selling novel The Book Thief, and Caroline in The Kid Detective. She also appears in Showtime’s Yellowjackets as a young Shauna.
Sophie has also been in HBO’s controversial film The Story, as well as the films Wait Until Helen Comes and Worst-Case. She might also be praised for her performance in the horror flick Mama.
Sophie Nélisse Biography / Wiki
Sophie Nelisse was born and raised in the Canadian city of Toronto. She comes from a very supportive family and has known what she wants to do since she was a child. She has been performing since she was in college. Sophie attended a local non-public college and graduated from High School. Nonetheless, she has stated that she would not be enrolling in any higher education institution for the time being. The reason offered for this is that she has commitments in London and Morocco to capture Shut.
|Real Name||Sophie Nélisse|
|Birth Place||Windsor, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||March 27, 2000|
|Age(as of 2022)||22 Years|
Sophie Nélisse Age
As per Sophie Nélisse’s date of birth, her age is 22 years (as of now, in 2022). She celebrates her birthday every March 27th of every year with her friends, family, and loved ones.
Sophie Nélisse Height and Weight
Sophie Nélisse’s height is about 5 feet 3 inches and her weight is approximately 48 kgs.
Sophie Nélisse Career
She began her career in commercials at the age of seven and made her cinematic debut at the age of ten in the 2012 French-Canadian feature Monsieur Lazhar. She won a Genie and a Jutra award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the film. Sophie then went on to perform a role in Luc Picard’s 2012 feature Esimésac before being asked to test for the lead role of a German lady in the English-language feature film The Guide Thief. She was cast in the lead role opposite Geoffrey Rush and Emily Watson. She starred in the sequel thriller 47 Metres Down: Uncaged in 2019.
She devoted her formative life to training in gymnastics with the goal of competing in the 2016 Olympics, and she signed with a talent agency to supplement her income, but after landing the role in The Book Thief (and accompanying plaudits), she turned her concentration to acting. Nélisse also forged and maintains a close friendship with Nico Liersch, her co-star from The Book Thief.
She earned a Jutra Award for her performance and was nominated for a Young Artist Award for Best Leading Young Actress in an International Feature Film in addition to her Genie Award for Monsieur Lazhar. She had a recurrent part in the Québec sitcom Les Parent, but she also featured in the 2015 film The Great Gilly Hopkins as the titular character.
Nélisse made her red carpet debut at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2016, presenting the Canadian thriller Mean Dreams. The Toronto International Film Festival chose Nélisse, along with Grace Glowicki, Jared Abrahamson, and Mylène Mackay, as one of four actors for its “Rising Stars” program, which is described as an “intensive professional development program that immerses participants in a series of public occurrences and industry meetings during the Festival.”
She was named the face of Caroline Néron’s Fall 2018 jewelry line in June 2018. Nélisse said she would not be entering post-secondary education after graduating from high school in June 2017 due to obligations shooting Close in London and Morocco.
Nélisse talked about reaching adulthood in the era of the Weinstein effect in an L’actualité series about “Being 18 in 2018,” and bemoaned the fact that when she revealed she was looking for “more mature roles,” she was quickly offered various roles in which her storylines would be raped, and that the situations she obtains nearly have to include sexual elements. One of these cases was when she declined the sexually charged lead part in Fugueuse, in which Ludivine Reding was cast as Fanny, the titular young runaway who becomes a sex trafficking victim.
Sophie Nélisse Family
Sophie Nelisse was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, on March 27, 2000. She was born into and raised in a Canadian family. She is very close to her family members. Hugues Nelisse is her father’s name. We don’t have enough information on her father’s profession. Sophie is very close to her mother. Pauline Nilisse is her name. She worked as a professor. Nonetheless, she left her position as a high school teacher in 2013 to oversee Sophie and Isabelle. Sophie’s younger sister Isabelle has the potential to become a well-known actress. She and Sophie have collaborated on a number of films, including Mirador, Wait Until Helen Comes, Worst-Case Scenario, We Get Married, and HBO’s controversial film The Story.
Sophie Nélisse Boyfriend
Sophie Nelisse is a well-known actress from Canada. Her fans from all over the world are eager to learn more about her love life. Despite this, she hasn’t said anything about her relationship. We are unsure whether she is in a relationship or not at the time of writing. We also have questions about her marital status. Sophie Nelisse does not require media intrusion into her private life, and we respect her right to privacy.
Sophie Nélisse Instagram
Sophie Nelisse is a far more active Instagram user, sharing Story Highlights, concert images, and advertisements for her current projects and activities (along with the usual selfies and personal life posts). Sophie Nelisse has been one of Instagram’s most well-known faces for a long time. Her Instagram account largely features footage from her performances and music videos, as well as selfies and regular life updates. Sophie Nelisse also collects Story Highlights from her trips across the world. Her Instagram account is visually appealing and well-kept. Her Instagram account has 282k followers, and she follows 446 people as of April 2022.
- Sophie Nélisse hails from Windsor, Canada.
- She put off going to college in order to pursue additional performing opportunities. That may seem like a big leap from hard training to acting in front of the camera, but it’s one she made a long time ago. She appears to still love gymnastics classes, although her hopes of competing in the Olympics may have faded.
- On the one hand, people argue that it’s a good thing she’s made a decision and is sticking to it. On the other hand, some may believe that not pursuing a higher degree was a mistake, as it would be great to have something to fall back on if she ever needed it.
- Her acting career began when she was seven years old. Some people start when they’re young, while others start when they’re older; it all depends on what their parents think is acceptable and what they can manage. She began her acting career with commercials and worked her way up, slowly but steadily, until she was ready to take on more.
- Sophie has a couple hundred thousand or more Instagram followers that are interested in learning more about her, learning about her career, and so on. She, for one, isn’t afraid to share anything that strikes her interest, which frequently includes whatever happens to be around when she’s with her family or friends.
- She enjoys going out and having a good time. Most of the photos on her Instagram account show her having a wonderful time by herself, with her friends, and with her family, so it’s clear that she’s a laid-back person who enjoys having a good time and doesn’t take life too seriously all of the time.
- When it comes to her personal life, she’s a bit of a recluse. What’s strange about this is that she’ll publish images of herself with her partner on social media, but she’s not very open about her personal life. That’s fine, though, because what happens between her and her partner and her family isn’t really anyone else’s concern.
- She was a leading lady in the film The Book Thief. If you ever have the opportunity, you should watch this film since it is a really strong story that some may think is relevant to today’s world but is still astounding given the era in which it was set.
- Sophie has declined a few roles throughout her career. To be honest, she has declined the number of parts in which her character would be raped or otherwise harmed. It’s work, to be sure, but it may be a little unsettling at times, especially when you have to imitate certain actions.
- It’s possible that the films she’s appeared in haven’t fully showcased her abilities, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s possible that she’s still young and in the early stages of her profession, and that if she starts taking the lead on a regular basis or develops some experience, she’ll be worth more.
D’Leanne Lewis is a principal with Laing + Simmons Double Bay and a real estate agent. She is a member of the cast of the Amazon Prime Original television show Luxe Listings Sydney.
Sophie Nélisse’s Net Worth
Sophie Nélisse’s net worth as of now, in 2022 is $1 million. She earns money from her profession as an actor. Besides this, she also receives brand endorsements and many branding for varied firms.
|Sophie Nélisse’s Instagram||Click Here|
|Sophie Nélisse’s TikTok||Click Here|
|Sophie Nélisse’s YouTube||Click Here|
|Sophie Nélisse’s Twitter||Click Here|
|Favorite Colors||Hunter green, Livid|
|Favorite Destination||Rome, Italy, and Amalfi Coast|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sports||Not Known|
|Favorite Sportsperson||Not Known|
|Does Sophie Nélisse, Consume Alcohol?||N/A|
|Does she, Smoke?||N/A|
|Does she, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Sophie Nélisse, Swims?||Yes|
|Does she know cooking?||Yes|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||N/A|
|Is Sophie Nélisse a Jogger?||N/A|
Who is Sophie Nélisse?
Sophie Nélisse is a Canadian actress. She was nominated for a Genie Award for his role in the film Monsieur Lazhar. In the film adaptation of the novel The Book Thief, she played Liesel Meminger. Caroline was her character in the film The Kid Detective.
Is Sophie Nélisse married?
No, she is not married.
How old is Sophie Nélisse?
Sophie Nélisse is 22 years old ( as of 2022).
When is the Birthday of Sophie Nélisse?
Sophie Nélisse’s birthday is on March 27, 2000.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Sophie Nélisse?
The Zodiac Sign of Sophie Nélisse is Aries.
How tall is Sophie Nélisse?
Sophie Nélisse is 5 feet 3 inches tall.
Where is Sophie Nélisse from?
Sophie Nélisse is from Windsor, Canada.
How much is the net worth of Sophie Nélisse?
The net worth of Sophie Nélisse is $1 million.