Roxy Jacenko is a businesswoman from Australia. She is a mother of two who has been successful in her career building five groundbreaking businesses, and several novels have been written. She created her own reality program and established her own personality. She is, without a doubt, one of Australia’s best digital and most powerful businesswomen influencers. Roxy Jacenko is known for being the founder of the Roxy Jacenko Foundation. In addition, she is the founder and director of Sweaty Betty PR.
She came in second place in the TV show The Bachelorette. Australia’s version of The Celebrity Apprentice. She’s also John Frieda’s brand ambassador in Australia. She is a businesswoman and socialite who was a runner-up on The celebrity Apprentice Australia’s third season. She was the director of Sweaty Betty PR, a public relations agency based in Sydney.
Roxy Jacenko Biography / Wiki
The famous influencer was born on the 8th of June in the year 1980. She was brought up and grew up in the city of Sydney in Australia. In terms of nationality, she is Australian, and in racial terms, she is White. In relation to nationality, she is Australian, and in terms of ethnicity, she is White. She attended Kambala Private Girls School for the first two years of her education before transferring to SCEGGS for the final two years.
She adored both and is glad for the opportunity to attend two outstanding institutions. Her husband was convicted of insider trading and sentenced to prison in mid-2016. She was diagnosed with breast cancer at the time. She was concerned about her company as well as her two children. After the surgery to remove the tumor, she was able to win the battle against cancer.
|Real Name||Roxy Jacenko|
|Birth Place||Sydney, Australia|
|Date Of Birth||June 8, 1980|
|Age(as of 2022)||41 Years|
|Profession||Actress, Social Media Personality|
Roxy Jacenko Age
As per Roxy Jacenko’s date of birth, her age is 41 years (as of now, in 2022). She celebrates her birthday on the 8th of June every year with her friends, family, and loved ones.
Roxy Jacenko Height and Weight
Roxy Jacenko’s height is about 5 feet 7 inches and her weight is approximately 57 kgs.
Roxy Jacenko’s Net Worth
Roxy Jacenko’s net worth as of now, in 2022 is $2 million. She earns via her TV profession and as a brand ambassador. Besides that, she is also very famous for her social media handles.
Roxy Jacenko Career
Jacenko is the director of Sweaty Betty PR, a Sydney-based public relations firm that takes its name from the London apparel company Sweaty Betty, which Jacenko created in 2004 when she was 24 years old. Peugeot, Coles Supermarkets, Oliver Peoples, and Harris Scarfe were among the company’s more than 70 clients, as were celebrities Maude Garrett and MasterChef Australia competitor Hayden Quinn.
Jacenko inked a deal with the Seven Network in early 2010 to star in The SweatBox, a semi-scripted reality show (a play on the name of her PR agency). The show would be comparable to The Hills from the United States, however, it would focus on Sydney’s affluent Eastern Suburbs. The show was later canceled by Channel Seven in 2010.
Jacenko was a contestant on the Australian version of The Celebrity Apprentice in 2013. Her public image was marred by feuds with Prue MacSween and swimmer Stephanie Rice, as well as accusations that she favored certain teammates over others. In the season finale, Jacenko, John Steffensen, and Jeff Fenech came in second, third, and fourth, respectively, to Rice, who won the title of Celebrity Apprentice.
In 2020, it was revealed that Jacenko would be a member of the reality show SAS Australia on the Seven Network. The first person to leave the show was Jacenko. Strictly Confidential: A Jazzy Lou Novel, Jacenko’s first novel, was released in 2012. It’s a semi-fiction “behind-the-scenes” look at the public relations and fashion sectors, published by Allen & Unwin.
Many of the characters were “so thinly disguised as to nearly be see-through” – that many were, in fact, caricatures of genuine and well-known Sydney socialites, according to journalist Ros Reines, who reviewed the book before its official release. Jacenko stated in a 2013 Good Weekend piece that she shared numerous important character traits with the novel’s main character, including “intense” job dedication, a fleeting addiction to Nurofen, and “strict” eating.
While her spouse was in prison, Jacenko admitted to suffering from depression in 2017. The Insider, Jacenko’s second book, was supposed to be released in December 2013, but instead, in November 2013, she released The Rumour Mill: A Jazzy Lou Novel, the second novel in her “Jazzy Lou” series.
Roxy Jacenko Family
Roxy Jacenko was born in Sydney, Australia, on June 8, 1980. Roxy Elise Davis Jacenko is her birthname. Nick Jacenko and Doreen Davis were her parents when she was born. Roxy is a British-Irish woman. She grew up with Ruby Jecenko, her younger sister. She enrolled in a fashion manufacturing program at a TAFE in New South Wales after turning 18 years old.
Roxy Jacenko Boyfriend
In terms of her personal life, Roxy married her partner, Oliver Curtis, on March 11, 2012, in Sydney’s Quay Restaurant. Curtis, her spouse, is a stockbroker. The couple has two children together. Pixie-Rose Curtis is the couple’s daughter, while Hunter Curtis is their son.
In June 2016, her husband was arrested for insider trading. The couple was thought to be divorced after she was seen without her engagement ring on multiple occasions. She even captioned a photo of herself on Instagram with the words “single girl.” She and her spouse reconnected in 2017 after he was freed from prison. They also re-engaged and began living happily together after that.
Nabil Gazak, a Sydney property developer and Gazcorp owner in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, was her previous boyfriend. The couple split in 2010 for unexplained reasons.
Roxy Jacenko Instagram
Roxy Jacenko is a much more popular Instagram user, posting highlights from her narratives, concert photos, and promotions for her current programs and endeavors (along with the usual selfies and personal life posts). Roxy Jacenko has been one of the most well-known Instagram users for quite some time. Her Instagram account consists primarily of footage from her brand advertising and public relations firms, as well as pictures and updates from her everyday life. Roxy Jacenko also keeps track of the top stories from across the world. Her Instagram account is attractive and well-maintained. As of April 2022, her Instagram account has 264k followers and she follows 2847 people. Her fans and admirers know who she is and how much they like her.
- Roxy Jacenko hails from Sydney, Australia.
- In 2004, she launched Sweaty Betty PR, a public relations agency in Sydney. She was the movie’s director. The company once had over 70 clients, including celebrities like Hayden Quinn and Maude Garrett, a MasterChef Australia contestant, as well as brands like Oliver Peoples, Harris Scarfe, and Peugeot. She also worked for the fashion label Diesel as a public relations manager.
- Aside from that, she started her television career in early 2010. She landed a deal with Seven Networks and starred in the semi-scripted reality show The SweatBox. The show was comparable to The Hills on American television, although it concentrated on Sydney’s affluent Eastern Suburbs.
- In 2013, she participated in the Australian edition of The Celebrity Apprentice. She became well-known as a result of her appearance on the show. She competed against Prue MacSween, a media personality, and Stephaine Rice, a swimmer, on the show. She was named runner-up in the final season, along with Jeff Fenech and John Steffensen.
- Aside from that, in 2012, she released her debut novel, Strictly Confidential: A Jazzy Lou Novel. Instead of releasing her second book, The Insider, she released two novels, The Rumor Mill: A Jazzy Lou Novel and the Jazzy Lou Series.
- Roxy began her career at a young age, appearing on the popular television show “Australian Celebrity Apprentice,” where she placed second. She went on to work in another TV show after that.
- Roxy’s ethnicity is Caucasian, with a British-Irish ancestry. She identifies with the zodiac sign of Gemini. Roxy received her education at Kambala School and SCEGGS Darlinghurst, respectively.
- She is the owner of Sweaty Betty PR, a public relations agency. This business was founded by her in 2004. The company formerly had over 70 clients and inked celebrities from a variety of disciplines, including models, television personalities, athletes, and movie stars, to name a few.
- Since 2012, she has been married to Oliver Curtis, a former investment banker. Pixie-Rose Curtis is the couple’s daughter, and Hunter Curtis is the couple’s son.
- Her spouse was sentenced to prison in mid-2016 after being convicted of insider trading. She had been diagnosed with breast cancer at the time. She was concerned about her two children and her business. After the surgery to remove the tumor, she was ultimately able to win the battle against cancer.
Elizabeth Vasilenko is an incredible Instagram model and social media personality who is well-known for posting style material, lifestyle images, and commercial advertisement photos on her verified Instagram account, Elizabeth Vasilenko.
|Roxy Jacenko’s Instagram||Click Here|
|Roxy Jacenko’s TikTok||Click Here|
|Roxy Jacenko’s YouTube||Click Here|
|Roxy Jacenko’s Twitter||Click Here|
|Favorite Colors||Mint Green and Purple|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sports||Not Known|
|Favorite Sportsperson||Not Known|
|Does Roxy Jacenko, Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does she, Smoke?||N/A|
|Does she, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Roxy Jacenko, Swims?||Yes|
|Does she know cooking?||Yes|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||N/A|
|Is Roxy Jacenko a Jogger?||N/A|
|Eating Habit?||Non – Vegetarian|
Who is Roxy Jacenko?
Roxy Jacenko is an author, media personality, and businesswoman from Australia. She is most known for her appearance on The Celebrity Apprentice Australia’s third season. She was the director of Sweaty Betty PR, a public relations agency based in Sydney. She is a good wife and mother to her two children in addition to her professional life.
Is Roxy Jacenko married?
Yes, she is married.
How old is Roxy Jacenko?
Roxy Jacenko is 41 years old ( as of 2022).
When is the Birthday of Roxy Jacenko?
Roxy Jacenko’s birthday is on June 8, 1980.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Roxy Jacenko?
The Zodiac Sign of Roxy Jacenko is Gemini.
How tall is Roxy Jacenko?
Roxy Jacenko is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
Where is Roxy Jacenko from?
Roxy Jacenko is from Sydney, Australia.
How much is the net worth of Roxy Jacenko?
The net worth of Roxy Jacenko is $2 million.
Roxy Jacenko Biography