Rihanna is a Barbadian singer, actress and businesswoman. She was born in Saint Michael, Barbados.
Rihanna was discovered by American record producer Evan Rogers who invited her to the United States to record demo tapes. After signing with Def Jam in 2005, she soon gained recognition with the release of her first two studio albums, Music of the Sun (2005) and A Girl like Me (2006).
Aside from music, Rihanna is known for her involvement in humanitarian causes, entrepreneurial ventures, and the fashion industry. She is the founder of the nonprofit organisation Clara Lionel Foundation, cosmetics brand Fenty Beauty, and fashion house Fenty under LVMH.
|Real Name||Robyn Rihanna Fenty|
|Date Of Birth||February 20, 1988|
|Birth Place||Saint Michael, Barbados|
|Profession||Singer, Actress and Businesswoman|
Rihanna Age, Height, Weight
Rihanna’s age is 32 years. Rihanna’s height is 5 feet 8 inches and weight 60 kg. Her eye and hair colours are Green and Dark Brown respectively.
- In 2003, Rihanna formed a musical trio with two of her classmates.
- She was discovered in her home country of Barbados by American record producer Evan Rogers.
- In early 2005, Rihanna auditioned for Def Jam in New York City, where Jay-Z introduced her to music mogul Antonio “L.A.” Reid.
- In early 2007, Rihanna appeared on the single “Roll It” with Jamaican band J-Status and fellow Barbadian singer-songwriter Shontelle.
- On 9 June 2008, Rihanna released Good Girl Gone Bad Live, her first live long-form video.
- Rihanna’s sixth album, Talk That Talk, was released in November 2011.
- In 2014, Rihanna appeared on Shakira’s single, “Can’t Remember to Forget You”.
- In 2016, Rihanna was featured on several singles. The first collaboration single was Kanye West’s “Famous”.
Rihanna was born in Saint Michael, Barbados on February 20, 1988 to accountant Monica and warehouse supervisor Ronald Fenty. Rihanna has two brothers, Rorrey and Rajad Fenty,
Rihanna Married Life & Boyfriend
In 2007, Rihanna began dating fellow singer Chris Brown but their relationship ended in February 2009, after which Rihanna dated Drake on-and-off from 2009 to 2016. Then Rihanna began a relationship with Saudi businessman Hassan Jameel in 2017. The couple reportedly split in January 2020.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Rihanna
- Rihanna grew up in a three-bedroom bungalow in Bridgetown and sold clothes with her father in a stall on the street.
- She grew up listening to reggae music.
- She attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School and Combermere School.
- Rihanna was an army cadet in a sub-military programme, where the later Barbadian singer-songwriter Shontelle was her drill sergeant.
- She is a high school dropout and dropped out to pursue a musical career.
- She is also an actress and made her acting debut in a cameo role in the straight-to-DVD film Bring It On: All or Nothing, released in August 2006.
- Rihanna once charged her boyfriend Chris Brown of physically assaulting her.
- Rihanna’s favourite actors are Terrence Howard and Denzel Washington.
- Her favourite actresses are Halle Berry and Meryl Streep.
- Her favourite artist Bob Marley.
- Rihanna favourite songs are On A Girl Like Me and We Ride.
Rihanna’s Salary and Net Worth
Rihanna has a net worth of $500 Million USD. Her income comes mainly from her Brands Endorsements and Songs.
Rihanna is very fond of Singing. Her favourite foods are Callaloo and Jerk Chicken of Barbados and Cheesecake.