Rachel Hannah Weisz commonly known as Rachel Weisz is an American-British actress. She was born on March 7, 1970, in Westminster, London, United Kingdom.
In early 90(s), Weisz began her acting in British stage and television. She made her film debut in 1994 in Movie Death Machine. Rachel got her first starring role as Evelyn Carnahan in Hollywood action movie The Mommy in 1999 and it’s sequel The Mommy Returns in 2001. She’s the winner of forty-four awards and nominee of eighty awards. She also holds an Oscar Award, 2006 for the best performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in The Constant Gardner, 2005. She also holds Golden Globe Award, BAFTA Award, ACCA, BAFTA/LA Britannia Award, BIFF Honorary Award too.
After her first lead role movie, The Mummy, she got huge recognition around the world. She won Oscar 2006 for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in the movie The Constant Gardner, 2005. She also nominated for Oscar 2019 for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in The Favourite, 2018.
|Rachel Hannah Weisz
|Date of Birth
|March 7, 1970
|Westminster, London, United Kingdom
|United Kingdom and United States
|Actor and Fashion Model
Read also:-Ralph Fiennes Wiki Biography
Rachel Weisz’s Age, Height, Weight
Rachel is 50 years old. Her height is 5 feet 6 inches and weight 57 kg. Her eye colour is Hazel and her hair colour is Brunette.
Rachel Weisz’s Family
Weisz was born on March 7, 1970, in Westminster, London, United Kingdom. Her mother’s name is Edith Ruth and her father’s name is George Weisz. She is the elder of two children of Mr and Mrs Weisz. She has one younger sister named Minnie Weisz. Rachel has a son named Henry Aronofsky with her former partner.
Rachel Weisz’s Boyfriend and Relationships
Weisz is married to her boyfriend Daniel Craig. They both are together since 2011 to present. They both know each other from the year 1992 and but came in a relationship in December 2010. In June 2011, she married Daniel Craig in a private ceremony in New York so she got the citizenship of America.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Rachel Weisz
- Weisz pronounces her last name as “Vice”.
- She had interest in English so much that she studied English at Trinity Hall, Cambridge University.
- She also formed the Talking Tongues Theatre company.
- Rachel lived in New York with director Darren Aronofsky and had a son named Henry Aronofsky.
- She is the face of Revlon in 2005.
- Weisz Ranked 30 in Stuff Magazine’s 102 Sexiest Women in the World and ranked 37 in the Empire Magazine’s 100 Sexiest Stars in film industry.
- She has permanent inked tattoo of a ladder on her hip.
- Rachel also ranked has as having one of the “most beautiful faces” for eighteen consecutive years by the independent critics list of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces From, Around the World.