Prabh Gill(Punjabi Singer) Biography, Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Songs and more.
Prabh Gill Biography Wiki: Prabh is an Indian Punjabi Singer who gained popularity by singing Punjabi songs. His famous Punjabi songs are Love You Oye, Tareyaan De Des, 100 100 Baari etc.
Prabh Gill was born on 23 December 1984 in Ludhiana, Punjab in a middle-class Punjabi family. He did his schooling from Ludhiana, Punjab after that he completed his college from Prachin Kala Kendra Chandigarh University and in the same year he completed his music course from Arts and Music: Khalsa College, Ludhiana, Punjab.
Prabh joined music class when he was only 12 years old, his dream to become a singer since his childhood.
|Full Name||Prabh Gill|
|Date Of Birth||23 December 1984|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|College|| B. Arts and Music: Khalsa College, Ludhiana, Punjab.|
Prachin Kala Kendra Chandigarh University
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in Music|
|Debut||Debut by Song ”Tere Bina” 2009|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
Prabh Gill Family
Prabh father’s name is Balwinder Singh Gill.
|Father||Balwinder Singh Gill|
Prabh Gill Physical Appearance
Prabh is a Tall and handsome Punjabi Munda. He starts his day with a workout to stay fit. Prabh is 36 years old with 5 feet 9 inches in height and 75 kg weight. His hair colour is a short black and his eyes colour is black.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 9 inches|
In centimetre- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
|Weight||In kilogram- 75 Kg|
In Pound- 165 lbs
|Age in 2020||36 Years old|
|Body Measurements||Chest- 40 Inches|
Waist- 34 inches
Biceps- 20 inches
Prabh Gill Wife and Affairs
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Prabh Gill Favourite Things
- Prabh Gill’s favourite colours are Purple, Red and Blue.
- His favourite food is Daal Roti.
- Prabh Gill’s favourite actor is Ranveer Singh.
- His favourite actress is Karina Kapoor.
- Prabh’s favourite singer is Guru Randhawa, Babbu Maan and Jassie Gill.
- His favourite movie is Padmavati.
- His favourite sport is Cricket and Football.
- Prabh favourite sportsperson is Virat Kohli and Ms Dhoni.
- His favourite places are Mussoorie, Shimla and Shillong.
First Debut Song
- Tere Bina(2009)
Prabh first song was recorded and published on 21 October 2009 when he was only 12 years old and the most interesting thing is that his first song on the first-day was download by 1500 people after that he got small fame in Punjabi Music Industry.
First Debut Album Song
- ENDLESS(16 December 2012)- After this song, he got a huge fan following in Punjab.
Prabh Gill’s Famous Songs
- Love You Oye(5 September 2019)
Prabh Gill’s All Songs
- Tareyaan De Des(2017)
- Mere Kol(2015)
- Ishq Tera(2015)
- Akh Da Nasha(2015)
- Desi Pyaar(2015)
- Mere Fikkar
- Pehli Vaar
- Rooh De Rukh
- Rabb Khair Kare
- Mainu Mangdi(2018)
- Teri Aakad(2018)
- 100 100 Wari(2018)
- Teri Marzi Aa(2019)
- Satnam Waheguru(2019)
- Jinde Meriye(2020)
- Ik Supna(2020)
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Prabh Gill
- He likes to spend his free time with family and friends.
- Prabh Gill is well Know Bhangra.
- He likes to do shopping.
- Prabha loves singer Amrinder Gill.
- His close friend is Sukh Sanghera.
- Prabha Gill loves nature and Mountains.
- He is a very foody boy who loves to eat different dishes.
- Prabha favourite food is all kind of sweets.
- He likes to use Instagram and stays very active on Instagram.
- Prabh must funny Whatsaap group name is Let’s Love.
- He wanted to become a Singer since his Childhood.
- Prabh faced many difficulties in his life for making a career in singing.
Prabh Gill Social Media
Prabh Gill Tik Tok
Prabh Gill Net Worth
|Net Worth in 2020||$59 Million|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Income Source||Not Known|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
Prabh Gill LifeStyle
|Does Prabh Gill, Consume Alcohol?||Yes|
|Does Prabh Gill, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Prabh Gill, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Prabh Gill, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Prabh Gill, a Jogger?||No|
|Eating Habit?||None Vegetarian|
Prabh Gill Hobbies, Interests
|Prabh Gill ‘s Hobbies||Photography, Playing musical instruments|
|Food||Daal & Roti|
|Sports||Cricket and Football|