Pat Cummins Biography Wiki: Patric James Cummins is an Australian right-arm fast bowler and number one test bowler according to ICC ranking. He was named as test player of the year 2019 by ICC in January 2020. Pat Cummins was the most expensive player in IPL auction 2020 and bought by Kolkata Knight Riders.
Pat Cummins Biography
Pat Cummins was born on 8 May 1993 in Westmead, New south wales, Australia. He did his schooling from St Paul’s Grammar School, thereafter he completed college from the University of Technology, Sydney.
|Full Name||Patric James Cummins|
|Date Of Birth||8 May 1993|
|Birth Place||Westmead, New south wales, Australia|
|Test Debut||17 November 2011 Against South Africa|
|ODI Debut||19 October 2011 Against South Africa|
|Home Town||New south wales, Australia|
|Schooling||St Paul’s Grammar School|
|College||University of Technology, Sydney.|
Pat Cumins Age and Physical Appearance
Pat Cummins age is 27 Years(as in 2020). His height is about 6 feet 3 inches.
|Height||In feet-6 ft 3 inch|
In centimetre-192 cm
In meters-1.92 m
|Weight(approx)||In kilogram- 86 Kg |
In Pound-190 lbs
|Age (as in 2020)||27 Years|
Pat Cummins Batting Stats
Pat Cummins Bowling Stats
- test debut on 17 November 2011 against South Africa,
- ODI debut on 19 November 2011 against South Africa
- T20 International debut on 13 October 2011 against South Africa.
Pat Cummins was playing for Glenbrook Blaxland Cricket club before first-class cricket. He took 4 wickets by giving 16 runs in the preliminary final of 2010-11 Twenty20 Big Bash.
In October 2011 He played against, South Africa in T20, after this T20 series he got the chance to play in the test match against South Africa on the basis of his last T20 performance and he became the youngest player to play a test match.
Pat became a second-youngest player when he took 6 wickets in a single inning of a test match. He suffered many injuries at the beginning of his career. Cummins scored his first half-century against South Africa. In 2018 Cricbuzz named him test XI of the year because he took 44 wickets.
Pat Cummins IPL
Pat Cummins played for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL for the first time in the year 2014, and in the year 2017, he was bought by Delhi Daredevils thereafter he was signed by the Mumbai Indians in the year 2018 for the 5.4 crores.
Pat Cummins IPL 2020
In IPL 2020 Pat Cummins became the most expensive player in IPL history and was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders in 15.5 Crore.
Also read, Jason Roy Wiki Biography
Pat Cummins Teams
- Sydney Sixers
- New South Wales
- Delhi Daredevils
- Perth Scorchers
- New South Wales Second XI
- Sydney Thunder, Australia
- Kolkata Knight Riders
Marital Status and Affairs
Interesting And Unknown Facts about Pat Cummins
- In domestic cricket, he plays for New South Wales and in junior cricket for Glanbrook Blaxland cricket club.
- Pat was the youngest player to get a central contract from the Australian cricket board.
- Due to his injury, he could not play test cricket for a long time although he played ODI’s and T20I.
- In 2017 he got chance to play in a test match against India when Mitchel Starc got injured and in that series, he played two matches in which he took eight wickets and became second-highest wicket-taker of the series.
- He played 30 test matches in which took 143 wickets.
- pat played 61 ODI matches and took 98 wickets.
- He got hill injury when he was playing his first test match against South Africa.
- After hill injury, he again got, back injury and due to this, he had to take rest for a long time.
- He made his test debut just at the age of 18 years.
- Pat was the most expensive player in IPL season 2020.
- He is no 1 test bowler according to ICC ranking.
- Pat Cummins jersey number is 30.
Favourite Things of Pat Cummins
- Pat’s favourite colour is black, blue and yellow.
- His favourite actor is Dwayne Johnson and Will smith.
- Pat’s favourite actress is Natalie Portman.
- His favourite sportsman is Brett Lee.
Pat Cummins Net Worth
|Net Worth in 2020||$800k|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|