Parris Goebel is a New Zealander dancer, actress, choreographer, singer, and social media celebrity. She rose to fame because of her amazing choreography and dance talent. She is famous for her choreographed hip-hop dance movies such as Born to Dance, Step Up: All In, and more. Further, she is the founder of a popular dance school named “The Palace Dance Studio”.
Parries was born and brought up in Manurewa along with her parents and siblings. She had affection for dancing from a very young age especially in hip-hop dancing. At the age of 10, she joined a dance academy to learn hip-hop dancing and from the age of 15 started competing in various dance competitions.
|Birth Place||Manurewa, New Zealand|
|Date Of Birth||29 October, 1991|
|Age(as of 2021)||29 Years|
|Profession||Actress, singer, and dancer|
Parris Goebel Age, Height, Weight
Parris’ age is 29 years. She is 5′ 8″ tall and her weight is approximately 69 kg.
- Parris’ dancing career began at the age of 15 in her hometown. Initially, she won several dance competitions along with her friends. She along with her friends formed a dancing group named “ReQuest” and participated in the Monsters of Hip-Hop dance competition of the USA. Their group was selected for finals.
- With rising fame as a dancer and choreographer, Parris founded a dance club, “The Palace of Dance Studio” in Auckland. Subsequently, she began to choreograph popular singers and celebrities including Little Mix, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, and many more. She collaborated with Justin Bieber for his song “Sorry” which has as of now more than 3B views on Youtube and other platforms.
- Besides this, Parris has appeared in several dance shows as a guest and choreographer including America’s Best Dance Crew, Dancing With the Stars Australia, American Idol season 11, and more. She has also worked in several movies such as Step Up: All In, Born to Dance, and more as a choreographer.
- In addition to this, She has also participated in World Hip Hop Dance Championship along with her studio’s group “The Royal Family”, who won the championship three times in a row from 2011 to 2013. Furthermore, In 2016, Parris released her debut music video ”Friday” of EP Vicious. Subsequently, in late 2016, she released the EP along with DeeWunn.
Awards and Achievements
- Parris received the Street Dance New Zealand Choreographer of the Year and Dancer of the Year Awards in 2009 because of her excellent choreography. She received the title of Female Choreographer of the Year at the World of Dance of LA, California, in 2014.
- Parris in 2015 received the Top Variety Artist Award for her amazing contribution to dance from Variety Artists Club of New Zealand Inc. Recently, in 2020 she was chosen as a Member of the New Zealand Order of Merit because of her service to dance.
- Parris Goebel hails from Manurewa, New Zealand.
- She has over 1.7m followers on Instagram.
- She has gained over 490k subscribers on YouTube.
Briar Nolet is also a popular dancer, who participated in World of Dance.
Parris’ net worth as of now, in 201 is estimated to be more than $2m. Sources of her earnings are modeling, acting, dancing, choreography, and other business ventures.
What is the age of Parris Goebel?
Age of Parris Goebel is 29 years.
When is the Birthday of Parris Goebel?
Parris Goebel’s birthday is on 29 October, 1991
How tall is Parris Goebel?
Parris Goebel is 5′ 8″ tall.
Where is Parris Goebel from?
Parris Goebel is from Manurewa, New Zealand.