Palak Muchhal Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Images, Songs, Career, Net Worth, Boyfriend and More.
Palak Muchhal Biography Wiki: Palak Muchhal is an Indian Bollywood Playback Singer and lyricist. .She has made her entry in Guinness Book of World Record by helping 1334 children suffering from heart disease who need financial assistance
Palak Muchhal Biography
Palak Muchhal was born on 30 March 1992 in Indoor, Madhya Pradesh, India. Her nickname is Chikki. She spent her childhood in Indore after that she moved to Mumbai with her family to make her career in music. Palak did her schooling from Shree Agrasen Vidyalaya, Indore and completed her graduation from Indore University thereafter she did a PhD in International Business.
|Full Name||Palak Muchhal|
|Date Of Birth||30 March 1992|
|Birth Place||Indoor, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Indoor, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Schooling||Shree Agrasen Vidyalaya, Indore|
|Qualification||Ph.D. in International Business.|
|Career Start||2011 to present|
Palak Muchhal Family
Palak Muchhal’s father is Rajkumar Muchhal works for the Privat firm and her mother Amita Muchhal is a homeworker . She has a younger brother named Palash Muchhal. He is a music director.
|Siblings||Palash Muchhal (Musician)|
Palak Muchhal Age, Height, Weight, Figure
Palak Muchhal’s height is 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is 55 kg. Palak is 28 years old. Her eyes color is brown and her hair color is black. Her shoe size is 7 inches. Palak is a slim girl with a figure of 32-26-33.
Palak Muchhal’s height is 5 feet 4 inches. Palak Muchhal weight is 55 kg. Palak’s age is 28 years in 2020.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 4 inches|
In centimeter- 163 cm
In meters- 1.63 m
|Weight||In kilogram- 55 Kg|
In Pound- 121 lbs
|Age in 2020||28 Years Old|
Palak Muchhal Husband and Boyfriend
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Palak Muchhal
- Palak Muchhal organizes shows for helping a child for heart surgery.
- She donates the money which she gets from a show for the heart surgery of a children’s and till now she has helped 927 children in by financing in their heart surgery.
- Palak Muchhal buys teddy bears after every surgery of children and till she collects 927 teddies in her bad room.
- She loves to organized things in her room.
- Palak Muchhal likes to collecting shoes, clothes, sunglasses, earrings, etc.
- She has written songs for movies like Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Aashiqui 2 (2013), Kick (2014) and Action Jackson (2014) Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015) M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016) Kaabil (2017), Baaghi 2 (2018) and Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas (2019).
- She likes Indian culture and Indian dress.
- Palak sings in 17 different languages.
- She registered her name in Guinness World Records and Limca Book of the world record for her social works.
- Palak got her first award for the best student in the school.
- She always sings the song is Prem Ratan Dhan Payoo that song always on her mouth.
- Palak sang the song the first time on stage in the family function when she was only 2 and 1/2 years old.
- Palak’s family shifted Indore to Mumbai for palak and her brother Palash music career.
- She belongs to the Marwadi family so difficult for her to make a music career.
- Palak did not sing-song for money or people’s entertainment she sang a song for charity.
- She doesn’t like to compare her self to others because she thinks the comparison is insulting of two-person, every person is correct and good in their own way.
- Palak was meet to Abdul Kalam when she was a child and she got the blessing from Kalam Ji.
- She likes Poetry.
- Palak has two pet Raghoo and Ladoo.
- She went on her first trip to London when she was only 6 years old.
Palak wanted to be an Indian Bollywood playback singer since her childhood she started her career as a child playback singer. Her first music album was “Child For Children” released by Tip Music in 2003.
After that next year when she was 9 years old realized songs are Aao Tumhe Chand Per Le Jaaye, Beti Hu Mahakal Ki, and Dil Ke Liye. In 2011, her Jai Jai Dev Ganesh album was released by T-Series.
Later she got many opportunities for singing in many Bollywood films like
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
- Aashiqui 2
- Ek Tha Tiger
- R… Rajkumar
- Jai Ho
- Do Lafzon Ki Kahani
- Sanam Teri Kasam
- M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Baaghi 2
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
- Dream Girl
- Karle Pyaar Karle
- Haunted Hills
- Palak Muchhal Favorite color is Black and Pink.
- Her Favorite actor is Salman Khan and Ranveer Singh.
- Palak Muchhal Favorite actress is Sharddha Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
- Her favorite singer is Lata Mangeshkar, Shreya Ghosal, and Arjit Singh.
- Palak Muchhal Favorite sports are Cricket and Football.
- Her favorite sportsperson is Virat kohli.
- Palak Muchhal Favorite destination is Dubai and Franch.
Palak Muchhal Social Media
Palak Muchhal Salary and Net Worth
|Net Worth in 2020||$10-$12 Million(Approx)|
|Earnings in 2020||Under Review|
|Does Palak Muchhal, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Palak Muchhal, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Is Palak Muchhal, Swims?||Yes|
|Is Palak Muchhal, Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Palak Muchhal, a Jogger?||Yes|
|Eating Habit?||Not Known|
Palak Muchhal Hobbies, Interests
|Palak Muchhal’s Hobbies||Traveling and Writing|
|Music||Disco, Film songs|
|Cricket, Badminton, Football|