Lily Chee who is a Young model and actress and who has done work for brands like Old Navy and Target.
She has also walked the runway for Petite Parade and designer Alivia Simone. In 2016, she appeared on the series Daredevil and in the movie Sunset Park She’d later begin starring on the Brat web series Zoe Valentine.
Lily Chee was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 2003. On every 19th of September, she blows her birthday candles and possesses the Virgo zodiac sign. She holds an American nationality and possesses an Asia-American ethnicity
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, NYork|
|Date Of Birth||September 19,2003|
|Age(as of 2020)||16|
Lily Chee Age, Height, Weight
Lily Chee’s height is 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is 52 kg. Her eye and hair color is Brown and Light Brown respectively.
Lily Chee Career :
Lily started her modeling career at a very young age and soon found herself posing for popular brands like ‘Target’. Lily played young Elektra in the popular TV series.
She then appeared in the 2017 crime action movie ‘Sunset Park,’ where she played young Jessica . With more than 325,000 followers on Instagram, Lily Chee is also an internet celebrity.
Lily Chee Family :
Lily was born to parents – Max Chee and Rebecca Chee and embraced the ethnicity of Asia-American. She was also raised with two sisters named Mabel and Nuala. Moreover, both sisters are social media stars.
Boyfriend and Spouse :
Lily Chee is not mature enough to understand relationships at this young age.
- She has amassed over 1.5 million followers on Instagram. She has been involved with a foundation called Pencils of Promise.
- She owns an adopted puppy named Sugar.
- She considers Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and Olivia Jade to be her celebrity inspirations.
- At the age of 9, she started modeling.
- She discovered it when she was shopping with her dad for groceries.
- Lily was always fond of being in front of the camera.
- She enjoys playing soccer and dancing.
- She holds dual citizenship of America and Canada.
- Her parents are Canadian citizens.
- She enjoys swimming and surfing in the ocean.