Kapil Mishra is an Indian Politician who joined the Aam Aadmi Party(AAP in 2012) and became Minister of Water and Tourism when elected from Karwal Nagar in the election of Delhi Legislative Assembly 2015, in Kejriwal’s government.
He was removed from the ministery when he accused Arvind Kejriwal of taking 2 crore Rupees from his minister Satyendra Kumar Jain in 2017.
In 2019 Loksabah election he shared the stage with BJP members and also campaigned against his own Party(AAP). Later he joined Bhartiya Janta Party.
In 2020 Delhi Legislative Assembly Election he has been given a ticket by Bharatiya Janta Party from Model Town. In 2015 he was in Aam AAdmi Party and elected from Kerwal Nagar against the BJP candidate Mohan Singh Bisht.
Kapil Mishra Biography
Kapil Mishra was born on 13 November 1980 in Delhi, India in a Brahmin Hindu family. He completed his earlier education from Delhi thereafter he completed college from Delhi University, Delhi.
|Full Name||Kapil Mishra|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Date Of Birth||13 November 1980|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Schooling||Delhi School of Social Work|
|College||Delhi University, Delhi|
Kapil Mishra’s father is Rameshwar Mishra who is a Social worker and Author. His mother’s name is Annapurna Mishra who was BJP councillor. He married to Pretty Mishra with whom he has two children.
Kapil Mishra’s father was one who protested against Common Wealth Game scams and wrote a book based on that scam named “Common Vs Wealth”.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 9 inches|
In centimetre-179 cm
In meters-1.79 m
|Weight||In kilogram- 76 Kg|
In Pound- 167 lbs
|Age (as in 2019)||40 Years|
Wife and Affairs
- Recently, an FIR was filed against him due to a controversial statement on the protester of Sahin Bagh. He tweeted, ” Aam Admi Party(AAP) and Congress are responsible for making mini Pakistan like Sahin Bagh in the state”. Due to this statement, he faced 48 hrs campaign ban from Election Commission of India.
- Delhi Police also registered an FIR against him for his tweet where he said: “India and Pakistan will compete on the streets of Delhi on 8 February”.
- In 2017 he revealed that he saw Arvind Kejriwal taking 2 crore rupees from his minister after that he was removed from the Aam Admi Party by Kejriwal.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Kapil Mishra
- He was removed from the ministry of Water and Resource when he accused Arvind Kejriwal of corruption with Satyendra Kumar Jain.
- Kapil Mishra has complained to the anti-corruption bureau against Arvind Kejriwal and Satyendra Kumar Jain.
- In 2019 Loksabha Election he was campaigning against his own party and was also sharing the stage with Bhartiya Janta Party(BJP) members.
- In 2015 Delhi Assembly Election he won the election with the margin of 44000 votes.
- His father was a social worker and an Author and Kapil is inspired by his father, he is also a Social worker.
- Kapil’s father was the first person to protest against the scam of CommonWealth Game held in Delhi.
- He has two children, a son and a daughter named Adwita.
- Kapil Mishra took oath in Sanskrit in Assembly.
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Kapil Mishra Does not smoke a cigarette.
- He does not drink alcohol.
Kapil Mishra net worth is estimated 1 crore.