Fahim Saleh is a Bangladeshi American who is a venture capitalist and CEO of the Nigeria-based motorbike startup. His startup was named Gokada. Fahim’s hose decapitated body was found inside a Lower East Side apartment on Tuesday afternoon July 14th – sorted in plastic bags right next to a power saw.
Fahim Saleh was a multi-millionaire technology entrepreneur from New York who was found dead and dismembered on 13 July 2020 in his Manhattan apartment.
|Date Of Birth||1985|
|Age(as of 2020)||33 Years|
|Profession||CEO of Gokada|
Fahim Saleh Career :
Fahim Saleh founded PrankDial.com, a website for pre-recorded prank phone calls, while still in high school. The website generated more than $US10 million making him a multi-millionaire in his early 20s. Saleh went to found Gokada, Nigeria’s motorcycle ride-hail company. The sale was also the founder of venture capital firm Adventure Capital, which invested in ride-sharing start-ups in countries like Bangladesh and Colombia.
Fahim Saleh was also a member of YEC for two years, and was a founder and investor for Pathao, in Bangladesh. He graduated from Bentley University.
An electric saw was found near the body and the victim’s arms and legs below the knees were removed, and body parts were found in plastic bags found in the apartment, the sources said.
The victim was last seen on surveillance footage Monday afternoon around 1:40 pm when he entered his building’s elevator. This opens right out to his seventh-floor apartment.
Furthermore, the footage from the apartment building appears to show the suspected killer carrying a bag, waiting to enter the elevator with the victim, sources said.
Fahim Saleh Family :
There is no such information provided about the Fahim Saleh family. Fahim’s family belonged to Bangladesh. There is a very limited source of information given.
Girlfriend and Wife :
There is no such Information or sources provided about his personal life.
- Multiple sources described the killing as an apparent targeted murder. The victim was last seen on surveillance footage around 1:40 p.m.
- Monday, July 13th when he entered his building’s elevator, which opens right out to his seventh-floor apartment.
- The footage from the apartment building appears to show the suspected killer carrying a bag, waiting to enter the elevator with the victim, sources said.
- The victim gives the suspect a puzzled look during an exchange as they ride up together. As soon as the victim steps out into his apartment, the suspect can be seen attacking him, according to sources.
- The Crime Scene Looked like a Professional Killing
Fahim Saleh Net Worth :
Fahim Saleh Net Worth was approx $100 million an above.
|Net Worth||$ 100 million|
|Income Source||Tik Tok, Instagram, YouTube|
Social Media :
Saleh had his account of Instagram and Youtube along with Facebook. He had a huge fan following in his accounts.