Coco Ho was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and is a professional Hawaiian surfer. She began surfing at the age of seven, following in her family’s footsteps. Coco Ho is a professional surfer who has won over 25 career honors and has been named as one of the top three fan favorites in Surfer magazine. Beats by Dre offered her a sponsorship.
She received her first sponsorship when she was eight years old, and at the age of seventeen, she qualified for the ASP Women’s World Championship Tour. She was named Rookie of the Year in 2009. Coco Ho was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on April 28, 1991, and is one of the most successful celebrities who was born in the state of Hawaii. She is one of the wealthiest surfers in the world.
Coco Ho Biography / Wiki
The famous surfer was born on the 28th of April in the year 1991. She grew up in Honolulu, Hawaii. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. Her ethnicity is white and she follows Christianity as her religion. Coco Ho began surfing at the age of seven, following in the footsteps of her surfer family. Professional surfer acknowledged as one of the top three fan favorites in Surfer magazine with more than 25 career trophies.
She has been in the films Blue Crush (2002; Leave a Message (2011; Leave a Message (2012; Leave a Message (2012; Leave a Message (2011; Leave a Message (2012 Coco grew up on Oahu’s North Shore, where she spent most of her days surfing in Seven Mile Miracle. He now lives with her wonderful family at Sunset Beach, Oahu.
|Real Name||Coco Ho|
|Nick Name||Coco Ho|
|Birth Place||Honolulu, HI|
|Date Of Birth||April 28, 1991|
|Age(as of 2022)||28 Years|
Coco Ho Age
As per Coco Ho’s date of birth, her age is 28 years (as of now, in 2022).
Coco Ho Height and Weight
Coco Ho’s height is about 5 feet 1 inch and her weight is approximately 60 kgs.
Coco Ho Career
Coco Ho began surfing at the age of seven, following in the footsteps of her surfer family. Coco’s father, Michael Ho, and uncle, Derek Ho, were both elite surfers (World Cup and 1982 Pipe Masters) (1993 World Champion). Mason Ho (1st Place Cold Water Classic ASP Pro Jr. 2008) was a big impact on Coco’s early surfing since he wanted her to surf like him. Coco was destined for a life in the ocean, with her parents allowing her to learn the joys of surfing and Mason there to amaze. Coco received her first sponsorship when she was eight years old, and she qualified for the ASP Women’s World Championship Tour at the age of seventeen.
Coco was named Rookie of the Year in 2009. Coco was born and raised on Oahu’s North Shore, where she spent the majority of her time surfing the “Seven Mile Miracle.” Coco Ho is a legend in the Hawaiian surfing community. She is the daughter of pro surfer Michael Ho, known as the “Godfather” of Oahu’s North Shore surf culture. Michael won two Triple Crowns, appeared in five Pipe Masters finals (winning in 1982), eight Duke finals (winning in 1978 and 1981), and finished No. 3 in the world throughout his spectacular 25-year career. Derek, her uncle, was a four-time Triple Crown champion and the 1993 World Champion. Coco’s older brother Mason, on the other hand, was the one who persuaded her to join the lineup when she was nine years old; he was looking for a surfing partner.
It didn’t take much persuasion for her to join him in amateur events across the state. Coco is constantly spotted with a wide smile on her face, whether she is competing or not. Her surfing mirrors her character, as she’s a tireless seeker of pleasure who’s often described as a blonde bundle of joy. It’s colorful, bold, and fast-paced.
She joined the Championship Tour in 2009 after a successful amateur career, winning the Rip Curl Search event in Portugal and earning the rookie of the year award for finishing fourth in the world. Despite the fact that this is her tenth season on Tour and her surfing has improved considerably, she has yet to surpass her debut year, which is a testament to how difficult the women’s field has become.
Coco Ho Family
Coco Ho began surfing at the age of seven, following in the footsteps of her surfer family. Coco’s father, Michael Ho, and uncle, Derek Ho, were both elite surfers (World Cup and 1982 Pipe Masters) (1993 World Champion). Mason Ho (1st Place Cold Water Classic ASP Pro Jr. 2008), Coco’s older brother, was a key effect on her early surfing influences, inspiring her to surf as well as he did. Coco was poised for a life in the water, with her parents enabling her to learn the joys of surfing and Mason there to amaze. Coco received her first sponsorship when she was eight years old, and she qualified for the ASP Women’s World Championship Tour at the age of seventeen.
Coco Ho Boyfriend
Coco Ho and Mark McMorris have established themselves as modern-day royalty in the realm of extreme sports. Since dating in 2013, the two have progressively ascended to the top of their respective sectors while also supporting one other’s goals. Coco is a world-renowned surfer and the face of Volcom. She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Mark, a Regina, Saskatchewan native, has established himself as Canada’s top snowboarding superstar, and he is continuing to cement his legacy at the Beijing Olympics this month. They’ve risen to the top of the sporting world as the most extreme duo. Mark McMorris, a Canadian Olympian, is on the other extreme of the spectrum. As one of the most decorated snowboarders of all time.
Coco Ho Instagram
Coco Ho is a far more active Instagram user, posting highlights from her stories, concert photos, and promotions for her current programs and initiatives (along with the usual selfies and personal life posts). Coco Ho has long been one of Instagram’s most well-known users. Her Instagram feed is primarily comprised of footage from her surfing and beach photos, as well as selfies and updates from her daily life. Coco Ho also keeps track of the top stories from across the world. Her Instagram account is attractive and well-maintained. As of April 2022, her Instagram account has 694k followers and she follows 999 people. Her fans and admirers know who she is and how much they like her.
- Coco Ho hails from Honolulu, HI.
- Since September 2013, Ho, 26, has been dating McMorris. They met during the X Games and quickly became friends. She told Surfer that they stayed in touch after the event, conversing on Facebook for around six months.
- Ho first got on a surfboard when she was seven years old. According to an interview Ho gave with Etnies, she joined Volcom coach Dave Riddle a year later, becoming the first female surfer on his Hawaiian team. Ho has been fighting to find her position in the male-dominated sport, according to Riddle, and he believes she is unquestionably one to watch.
- It’s safe to say that Ho was born to surf. Michael Ho, her father, won the Pipeline Masters in 1982 and went on to win the World Cup three more times in 1983, 1984, and 1985. Mason, Ho’s younger brother, is also a well-known surfer. Derek Ho, Coco Ho’s uncle, was the first Hawaiian World Champion in 1993.
- Ho joined a small group of sportsmen who posed naked for ESPN’s Body Issue in 2014. During her interview with the publication, she discussed her body and how social media has influenced how athletes, particularly surfers, view themselves.
- Ho is well on her way to establishing herself. She has not only had some spectacular wave rides, but she also has sponsorship ties with a couple of companies. Her name is on the Cyprus SC Women’s Sneaker, which she signed with Etnies.
- Coco won twenty-six times during her surfing career. She has won the Open Women’s Regional Hawaii Championship, the Sunset Beach WCT Trials, and other awards. She appeared in films such as Blue Crush (2002) and Leave a Message (2011).
- Ho had been dating pro-surfer John Florence before meeting Mark McMorris. He won the 2017 World Surf League Men’s Champion title lately.
- She received her first sponsorship when she was eight years old, and at the age of seventeen, she qualified for the ASP Women’s World Championship Tour. She was named Rookie of the Year in 2009.
- Coco Ho was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on April 28, 1991, and is one of the most successful celebrities who was born in the state of Hawaii. She is one of the wealthiest surfers in the world.
Lena Paul is an ambitious adult actress, model, and businesswoman from the United States. Lena is most known for her work on well-known pornographic websites like Mofos and Reality Kings.
Coco Ho’s Net Worth
Coco Ho’s net worth as of now, in 2022 is $3 million. She has earned all these from her profession as a surfer.
|Coco Ho’s Instagram||Click Here|
|Coco Ho’s TikTok||Click Here|
|Coco Ho’s YouTube||Click Here|
|Coco Ho’s Twitter||Click Here|
|Favorite Colors||Blue, Green|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sports||Not Known|
|Favorite Sportsperson||Not Known|
|Does Coco Ho, Consume Alcohol?||N/A|
|Does she, Smoke?||N/A|
|Does she, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Coco Ho, Swims?||Yes|
|Does she know cooking?||Yes|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||N/A|
|Is Coco Ho a Jogger?||N/A|
|Eating Habit?||Non – Vegetarian|
Who is Coco Ho?
Coco Ho is a well-known surfer from the United States. Millions of people admire her smooth, graceful, and natural surfing style. Ho, who was born on April 28, 1991, has been a champion since she was a toddler.
Is Coco Ho married?
No, she is not married.
How old is Coco Ho?
Coco Ho is 28 years old ( as of 2022).
When is the Birthday of Coco Ho?
Coco Ho’s birthday is on April 28, 1991.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Coco Ho?
The Zodiac Sign of Coco Ho is Taurus.
How tall is Coco Ho?
Coco Ho is 5 feet 1 inches tall.
Where is Coco Ho from?
Coco Ho is from Honolulu, HI.
How much is the net worth of Coco Ho?
The net worth of Coco Ho is $3 million.