Ariana Grande Wiki Biography, Age, Family, Career & more.
Ariana Grande-Butera commonly known as Ariana Grande is an American singer and actress. She was born in Boca Raton, Florida, US.
Ariana Grande began her career at age 15 in the 2008 Broadway musical 13. She rose to fame for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and Sam & Cat (2013–2014). She subsequently signed with Republic Records in 2011 after the label’s executives discovered YouTube videos of her covering songs.
Her 1950s doo-wop-influenced pop and R&B debut album,Yours Truly (2013), topped the US Billboard 200 chart, while its lead single, “The Way”, charted in the top ten of the US Billboard Hot 100. Upon release, critics compared Grande to Mariah Carey for her wide vocal range and whistle register. Grande maintained her pop and R&B sound on her second and third studio albums, My Everything (2014), and Dangerous Woman (2016), with the former exploring EDM and producing the UK number-one singles “Problem”, and “Bang Bang”, and the latter becoming her first of four consecutive number-one albums in the UK Singles Chart.
Ariana Grande has gained much popularity on Social Media Platforms. She is quite popular on social media. She has around 228M followers on Instagram. Besides Instagram she is also very popular on Twitter. She has around 80.2M followers on Twitter.
Also Read:- Dua Lipa Wiki Biography
|Real Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Date Of Birth||June 26, 1993|
|Birth Place||Boca Raton, Florida, US|
|Profession||Singer, Song-Writer and Actress|
Ariana Grande Career
- Ariana used to act in various plays and musicals in her childhood.
- By age 13, she became serious about pursuing a music career, although she still concentrated on theater.
- In 2008, Grande was cast in the supporting role of cheerleader Charlotte in the musical 13 on Broadway.
- Grande was cast in the Nickelodeon television show Victorious along with 13 co-star Elizabeth Gillies in 2009.
- In May 2011, she appeared in Greyson Chance’s music video for the song “Unfriend You” from his album Hold On ’til the Night (2011), portraying Chance’s ex-girlfriend.
- Grande made her first musical appearance on the track “Give It Up” from the Victorious soundtrack in August 2011.
- Grande released her first single, “Put Your Hearts Up”, in December 2011, which was recorded for a potential teen-oriented pop album that was never issued.
- Ariana recorded her debut studio album Yours Truly, originally titled Daydreamin, over a three-year period. It was released on August 30, 2013 and debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 albums chart, with 138,000 copies sold in its first week.
- Grande released her second studio album My Everything on August 25, 2014 and debuted atop the Billboard 200.
- Grande began recording songs for her third studio album, Dangerous Woman, originally titled Moonlight, in 2015.
- In March 2016, Grande released “Dangerous Woman” as the lead single from the retitled album of the same name.
- Grande began working on songs for her fourth studio album, Sweetener, with Pharrell Williams in 2016.
- Grande released “No Tears Left to Cry” as the lead single from Sweetener in April 2018.
- In November 2018, Grande released the single “Thank U, Next” and announced her fifth studio album of the same name.
- Grande’s sixth studio album, Positions, was released on October 30.
Ariana Grande Age, Height, Weight
Ariana Grande’s age is 27 years. Ariana’s height is 5 feet and weight 48 kg. Her eye and hair colour is Dark Brown. Her body measurements are 32-24-32.
Ariana Grande Family
Ariana Grande was born on June 26, 1993 in Boca Raton, Florida, US. Her father’s name is Edward Butera who is a graphic design firm owner in Boca Raton. Her mother’s name is Joan Grande and she is the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications. She has an older half-brother, Frankie Grande, who is an entertainer and producer.
Ariana Grande Married Life & Boyfriend
Ariana Grande is Unmarried. She dated actor Graham Phillips till 2011. Then she was in relationship with Mac Miller from 2016 to 2018. In May 2018, Grande began dating actor and comedian Pete Davidson and announced their engagement in June of that year. Davidson and Grande called off their engagement and ended their relationship in October 2018. In December 2020, Grande became engaged to real estate agent Dalton Gomez.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Ariana Grande
- Ariana attended Florida’s Pine Crest School and later North Broward Preparatory School.
- She used to perform in various plays and musicals in her childhood.
- She loves horror movies and can’t get enough of them.
- Ariana has 9 dogs with the name Cinnamon, Coco, Fawkes, Ophelia, Toulouse, Sirius, Strauss, Pignoli and Lafayette.
- Ariana Grande’s favourite film is Bruce Almighty.
- Her favourite actresses is Jennifer Garner.
- Ariana’s favourite colour is lavender.
- Strawberries are her favourite foods.
- Her favourite destination New York.
Ariana Grande’s Salary and Net Worth
Ariana Grande has a net worth of $150 Million USD. Her incomes comes mainly from brand endorsement. She endorsed several brands and products and advertise them. She has endorsed brands like Beats, Samsung, Fiat, Reebok and Guess. She has appeared in commercials for Macy’s, T-Mobile, and Apple.
Ariana Grande is very fond of Shopping. Ariana loves eating strawberries. She also likes Travelling and her favourite destination is New York. She also loves Hiking.