Anjana Om Kashyap Wiki Biography: Anjana Om Kashyap is an Indian journalist and anchor. She is an executive editor of the Hindi news channel Aaj Tak. Anjana Om Kashyap is a famous Indian Television Anchor who is well known for her fabulous speaking skills.
Anjana Om Kashyap Biography
Anjana Om Kashyap was born on 12 June 1975 in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India in a Brahmin Hindu family. She completed her schooling from Loreto Covent school, Ranchi and later she completed graduation from Daulat Ram College, Ranchi.
|Full Name||Anjana om Kashyap|
|Date Of Birth||12 June 1975|
|Birth Place||Ranchi, Jharkhand, Indian|
|Home Town||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Career Start||2003 Tv Channel Doordarshan as a Journalist|
|Siblings||One Sister, One brother|
|Schooling||Loreto Covent school, Ranchi|
|Collage||Daulat Ram College, Ranchi|
|Qualification||Masters in Social Work & Diploma Course in Journalism Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Father||Late Dr.om Prakash Tiwari|
|Mother||Name Not Found|
Anjana Om Kashyap Age, Weight and Height
Anjana Om Kashyap is 45 years old as in 2020.
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches|
|Age in 2020||45 years|
Anjana Om Kashyap Husband
|Husband Name||Mangesh Kashyap (IPS Officer)|
|Children’s||One Daughter & One Sister|
Anjana Om Kashyap Some Unkown Facts
- Anjana is from the small town of Ranchi, despite which Anjana is facing such a difficult situation today that she is on such a high post.
- Anjana made her debut in 2003 with the program “Aakhon Dekhi” of Doordarshan TV channel.
- He worked hard for the UPSC exam, but if the exam could not be cleared, he made news reporting his career.
- Sundar Nagri has worked for many years for the development project of NJO.
- Along with these, Anjana has worked for Child Rap Victim for many years.
Anjana Om Kashyap Favourite Things & Hobbies
|Favourite Colour||White, Green|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling, Watching Movies, cooking|
|Favourite Food||North Indian Cuisine|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
Anjana Om Kashyap Salary
Anjana Om Kashyap Salary In one Year – 1 crore/years