Aaron Carter is an American singer and rapper who gained fame in the late 1990s and early 2000s as a teen pop sensation. He is best known for his hit singles “I Want Candy,” “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” and “That’s How I Beat Shaq.”
Throughout his career, Aaron Carter has also appeared in several films and television shows, including “Lizzie McGuire” and “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.” He has also been involved in various business ventures, such as his own clothing line and a record label.
Aaron Carter Biography / Wiki
Aaron Carter was born on December 7, 1987, in Tampa, Florida, USA. He is the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter.
Aaron Carter’s education is not well-known, and it’s unclear if he completed high school or pursued higher education. He started his music career at a young age and was homeschooled to accommodate his busy schedule.
Aaron Carter Age
As per Aaron Carter’s date of birth, his age is 34 years (as of now, in 2023).
Aaron Carter Height and Weight
Aaron Carter’s height is about 5 Feet 9 Inches and his weight is approximately 71 KG.
At the age of seven, Aaron Carter began performing as a singer and dancer, and by the age of ten, he had signed a record deal with Zomba Records. He released his debut album, “Aaron Carter,” in 1997, which included the hit single “Crush on You.”
In 1998, Aaron Carter released his second album, “Surfin’ USA,” which featured cover songs of popular Beach Boys songs. The album was a commercial success and helped to further establish him as a rising star in the music industry.
Aaron Carter’s big break came with the release of his third album, “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” in 2000. The album was a huge commercial success and included hit singles such as “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)” and “That’s How I Beat Shaq.”
Throughout his career, Aaron Carter has also acted in various movies and TV shows, including “Lizzie McGuire” and “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.”
Aaron Carter’s breakthrough can be attributed to his catchy pop sound, youthful energy, and ability to connect with his young fan base. His early success helped him establish a loyal following and cement his place in the teen pop music scene of the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Aaron Carter’s breakthrough came in 1998 with the release of his self-titled debut album. The album featured the hit single “I Want Candy,” which reached the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and became a radio favorite. The album also included other successful tracks like “Crazy Little Party Girl” and “Crush on You.”
Following the success of his debut album, Aaron Carter went on to release his second album, “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” in 2000. The album was an even bigger success, debuting at number 4 on the Billboard 200 chart and eventually going triple platinum. The album featured the hit singles “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” “That’s How I Beat Shaq,” and “I’m All About You,” all of which became fan favorites.
Aaron Carter’s music career began in 1997 when he signed a recording contract with the record label, Edel America. His first single, “Crush on You,” was released the same year and became a hit on Radio Disney.
In 1998, Aaron released his self-titled debut album, which included the hit single “I Want Candy.” The album sold over a million copies in the United States and was certified platinum. He also embarked on a tour to promote the album.
In 2000, Aaron released his second album, “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” which was a commercial success, selling over three million copies worldwide. The album included hit singles such as “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” “That’s How I Beat Shaq,” and “I’m All About You.”
Aaron continued to release albums throughout the 2000s, including “Oh Aaron” (2001), “Another Earthquake!” (2002), and “Most Requested Hits” (2003). He also collaborated with other artists, such as his brother Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys.
In 2006, Aaron took a break from music to focus on other ventures, such as his clothing line and record label. He returned to music in 2011 with the release of his album “The After Party.”
Aaron Carter has continued to release music in recent years, though his output has been relatively modest compared to his earlier years.
In 2018, he released the single “Don’t Say Goodbye” featuring rapper and producer Jake Miller. Later that year, he released the EP “LøVë,” which featured a more mature sound and dealt with themes of love and heartbreak.
In 2019, Aaron Carter released the single “Pyro,” which had a more upbeat and dance-oriented sound. He also released the single “Sooner or Later” and announced an upcoming album titled “Love.”
In 2020, Aaron Carter released the single “I’m All That” and also made headlines for his involvement in the celebrity boxing circuit, where he faced off against former NBA player Lamar Odom.
Aaron Carter continued to release new music in 2021 and 2022, despite facing personal and legal issues. In 2021, he released several singles, including “Just Entertainment,” “City Lights,” and “One More Night.” He also released an EP titled “80’s Baby,” which features covers of popular songs from the 1980s.
In addition to his music releases, Aaron Carter also performed live shows throughout 2021 and 2022, both in person and online via live stream.
Aaron Carter achieved a significant level of global fame in the late 1990s and early 2000s, particularly in North America, Europe, and Australia. His music and image were marketed towards a young demographic, and he quickly gained a large fan base of preteens and teenagers.
In the United States, Aaron Carter had several hit singles and albums, and he embarked on several successful tours. He also appeared on numerous television shows, including “The Rosie O’Donnell Show,” “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” and “The Oprah Winfrey Show.”
Outside of the United States, Aaron Carter was particularly popular in Europe and Australia. He had several top 10 hits in countries like the United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia, and he also toured extensively throughout Europe.
Aaron Carter has faced several legal issues throughout his career. Here are some of the notable ones:
- In 2008, Aaron Carter was arrested in Kimble County, Texas for possession of marijuana. He later pleaded guilty and was sentenced to probation.
- In 2011, Carter was sued by his former publicist for breach of contract and owed fees. The case was eventually settled out of court.
- In 2017, Carter was arrested for DUI and possession of marijuana in Georgia. He later entered a treatment program for addiction.
- In 2019, Aaron Carter’s brother, Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys, filed a restraining order against him, citing concerns about his mental health and behavior. Aaron responded by accusing his brother of abuse and filing his own restraining order against him.
- Also in 2019, Aaron Carter was accused of domestic violence by his ex-girlfriend, Lina Valentina. He denied the allegations and no charges were filed.
- In 2020, Aaron Carter was issued a restraining order after his twin sister Angel Conrad accused him of threatening behavior towards her and her husband.
- In the same year, Aaron Carter was accused of racism and anti-Semitism by former colleagues and fans. He denied the allegations and later apologized for his behavior.
Aaron Carter has been involved in several controversies throughout his career. Here are some of the most notable ones:
- Legal Issues: Aaron Carter has had several run-ins with the law, including arrests for drug possession, DUI, and reckless driving. In 2019, he was also accused of domestic violence by his ex-girlfriend, although he denied the allegations.
- Family Drama: Aaron Carter has had a tumultuous relationship with his family, including his brother Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys. In 2019, he was issued a restraining order by Nick after making threatening statements towards him and his family.
- Mental Health Issues: Aaron Carter has been open about his struggles with mental health, including anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder. He has also been vocal about his use of prescription medication to manage these issues.
- Financial Troubles: Aaron Carter has faced financial difficulties over the years, including bankruptcy filings and tax liens. In 2017, he also launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise money for legal fees and personal expenses.
- Social Media Controversies: Aaron Carter has made headlines for his controversial social media posts, including comments about race and sexuality. He has also been criticized for his behavior on social media, including making threats and engaging in online feuds with other celebrities.
, Aaron Carter has been open about his struggles with addiction and mental health issues.
In 2017, Aaron Carter entered a rehab facility to seek treatment for his addiction to prescription medications and other substances. He has also spoken publicly about his struggles with anxiety and depression.
In 2020, Aaron Carter announced that he was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, also known as dissociative identity disorder. He has stated that he is receiving treatment for this condition.
Throughout his career, Aaron Carter has embarked on several tours both in the United States and internationally. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, he went on several headlining tours, including the “Aaron’s Party Tour” and the “Oh Aaron Tour,” which were both in support of his respective albums.
In more recent years, Aaron Carter has continued to tour, often playing at smaller venues and clubs. He has also performed on various festival lineups and has made appearances at events such as Pride parades.
It’s worth noting that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many live events and tours have been postponed or canceled.
Aaron Carter has appeared in several films and television shows throughout his career.
In 2001, he made his film debut in the comedy “Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids,” in which he played the character Darren. He also appeared in the film “Popstar” in 2005, playing the lead role of J.D. McQueen.
On television, Aaron Carter has made guest appearances on a number of shows, including “Lizzie McGuire,” “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch,” and “7th Heaven.” He also starred in his own reality show, “House of Carters,” which aired on E! in 2006 and chronicled the lives of Aaron and his siblings.
In addition to his acting work, Aaron Carter has also lent his voice to several animated projects. He provided the voice of the character Mars in the animated series “MAD” in 2010, and also appeared in the animated film “Rugrats in Paris: The Movie” in 2000, in which he performed the song “Life is a Party.”
Aaron Carter has appeared in several films and television shows throughout his career. Here are some of his notable acting works:
- “Lizzie McGuire” (TV series, 2001) – Carter played himself in an episode of the popular Disney Channel series.
- “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” (TV series, 2002) – Carter appeared in an episode of the hit sitcom as a character named “The Ice Cream Man.”
- “Popstar” (film, 2005) – Carter starred in this comedy film about a teenage pop star who goes back to high school.
- “Supercross” (film, 2005) – Carter had a small role in this action sports film about two brothers who compete in a motocross competition.
- “House of Carters” (TV series, 2006) – Carter appeared in this reality show about his family’s struggles and dynamics.
- “Dancing with the Stars” (TV series, 2009) – Carter competed as a contestant on the ninth season of the popular dance competition show.
- “Dead 7” (TV movie, 2016) – Carter starred in and produced this post-apocalyptic horror Western film, which also featured several other former boy band members.
- “Boyband” (TV series, 2017) – Carter appeared as a judge on this reality show competition that sought to create the next big boy band.
Aaron Carter was born on December 7, 1987, in Tampa, Florida, USA. He comes from a musical family, as his older brother is Nick Carter, a member of the boy band Backstreet Boys.
Aaron Carter’s parents are Robert Gene Carter and Jane Elizabeth Carter. His parents divorced when he was young, and his father passed away in 2017. He has three siblings: Nick, Angel, and Bobbie Jean.
Aaron Carter has been in several high-profile relationships over the years. Here’s a brief overview of his dating history:
- Hilary Duff: Aaron Carter and Hilary Duff dated briefly in the early 2000s. The two were childhood friends and their relationship was the subject of much media attention at the time.
- Lindsay Lohan: Aaron Carter was also linked to Lindsay Lohan in the early 2000s. The two reportedly dated on and off for several years.
- Kari Ann Peniche: In 2006, Aaron Carter became engaged to Kari Ann Peniche, a former beauty queen and reality TV star. However, the engagement was short-lived and the couple broke up soon after.
- Madison Parker: In 2017, Aaron Carter came out as bisexual and began dating Madison Parker, a photographer and social media influencer. The couple was together for a few months before breaking up.
- Lina Valentina: Aaron Carter began dating Lina Valentina, a Russian artist, in 2018. The couple got matching tattoos and appeared to be very happy together. However, they broke up in 2019.
- Aaron Carter’s older brother, Nick Carter, is a member of the popular boy band Backstreet Boys, and his sister, Leslie Carter, was a singer and songwriter.
- In 2004, Aaron Carter made his Broadway debut in the musical “The Fantasticks.” He also appeared in the Broadway production of “Seussical” in 2001.
- Aaron Carter has appeared on several reality TV shows, including “Dancing with the Stars,” “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew,” and “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”
- In 2003, Aaron Carter co-founded the charity organization The Aaron Carter Foundation, which supports children’s charities and causes.
- Aaron Carter is known for his impressive basketball skills, and he has even played in celebrity basketball games alongside NBA players.
- : In recent years, Aaron Carter has been open about his struggles with mental health, including bipolar disorder and anxiety. He has also spoken publicly about his experiences with addiction and rehab.
- In 2009, Aaron Carter made a brief foray into professional wrestling, appearing in a tag team match for the Florida-based promotion I Believe in Wrestling.
Aaron Carter’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $400,000. As for his income sources, Aaron Carter has earned money through his music sales, live performances, film and television appearances, merchandise sales, and other business ventures.
|Aaron Carter Instagram||Click Here|
|Aaron Carter TikTok||Click Here|
|Aaron Carter YouTube||Click Here|
|Aaron Carter Twitter||Click Here|
|Does Aaron Carter, Consume Alcohol?||Not Disclosed|
|Does he, Smoke?||Not Disclosed|
|Does he, Drive?||Yes|
|Does Aaron Carter, Swims?||Yes|
|Does he know cooking?||Yes|
|Is he a Yoga Practitioner?||Yes|
|Is Aaron Carter a Jogger?||Yes|
|Eating Habit?||Not Disclosed|
Who is Aaron Carter?
Aaron Carter is an American singer, rapper, and actor. He was born on December 7, 1987, in Tampa, Florida, and is the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter.
Throughout his career, Aaron Carter has also acted in film and television, appearing in shows such as “Lizzie McGuire” and “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.” In addition, he has been involved in various business ventures, including his own clothing line and a record label.
Is Aaron Carter married?
He is presently single.
What is the age of Aaron Carter?
The age of Aaron Carter is 34 years ( as of 2023).
When is the Birthday of Aaron Carter?
Aaron Carter’s birthday is on December 7, 1987.
What is the Zodiac Sign of Aaron Carter?
The Zodiac Sign of Aaron Carter is Sagittarius.
How tall is Aaron Carter?
Aaron Carter is 5 Feet 9 Inches tall.
Where is Aaron Carter from?
Aaron Carter is from Tampa, FL.
How much is the net worth of Aaron Carter?
As of now in 2023, the net worth of Aaron Carter is summed to be about, $400,000.